The University of Rwanda (UR) Management wishes to inform the UR Community (Students and Staff) as well as all stakeholders that the 2017 Graduation Ceremony is set for Friday, 25th August 2017 at the Amahoro Stadium, Remera, Gasabo District, Kigali City.
The UR Management requests each Graduand to do the following:
i. To inform their College Registrar whether they intend to attend the graduation or will graduate in absentia not later than 16th August 2017.
ii. Those who intend to attend the Graduation are required to do the following;
a) Complete the College clearance processes,
b) Check the spelling and completeness of their names on the graduation list which will be published on UR website on Monday 14th August, 2017.
c) Present a proof of payment of 10,000 Frw non-refundable fee for renting the academic gown. Payment should be made to the following UR Bank accounts:
1. College of Arts and Social Sciences; 00094-000651928-43 Bank of Kigali
2. College of Agriculture, Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine; 00094-000651931-40 Bank of Kigali
3. College of Business and Economics; 00094-000651932-39 Bank of Kigali
4. College of Education; 00094-000651933-38 Bank of Kigali
5. College of Medicine and Health Sciences; 00094-000651934-37 Bank of Kigali
6. College of Science and Technology; 00094-000651935-36 Bank of Kigali
N.B: Each Graduand will be allowed to come with only two guests. Access cards for the invited guests shall be issued at the respective Colleges. Anyone without an access card shall not be allowed to enter the graduation venue.
Done at Kigali, on 9th August 2017