15 Jan 2020
Job Title/Academic rank :
School of Business
Phone Number :
Lecturer and former Head of CBE programes at UR Nyagatare Campus. Consultant, researcher and Ph.D student at University of Rwanda. Has been involved in a number of research work for both private and Public Institutions in the fields of finance and Management.
Has a teaching experience of more than 16 years in a higher learning Institution including KIST, Umutara Polytechnic and also the University of Rwanda, College of Business and Economics. Has been the Dean and HOD and founder member and lecturer of former Umutara Polytechnic University.
Areas of research interest : Finance and business
1. PhD Scholar in management- University of Rwanda-College of Business and Economics-2017-todate
2. MBA-Finance : Madras , 2004.
3. Bsc in Business Admin (MIS) California State polytechnic University, Pomona (USA), 2000.
4. Certified investment Analyst and member (Chartered Institute for securities and Investment)
5. Certified webmaster and former webmaster of Kigali Institute of Science and Technology (2001-2006)
Other Activities :
Lecturer for i) Computer applications in Finance
ii) Financial software
iii) Management Information Systems
iv) Financial Management
v) Security Analysis and portfolio management
vi) Financial Institutions and markets